Hyderabad: The insurance regulator IRDAI on Friday has constituted a panel on Friday In a bid to overhaul the current product structure in the Motor Own Damage segment. The panel will revisit the wordings of the various existing products and also develop new ones where...
- Cyclone Gaja claims 32 lives, rips through Tamil Nadu coast with heavy rain
- India won't achieve 2-degree cut in global warming by 2030, says report
- Centre planning share sale offer of General Insurance, New India Assurance
- Belgian insurer Ageas acquires 40% in RSGI for $210m
- SBI Life bags RIMS first India ERM award
Boeing Co. has been sued in what may be the first U.S. claim tied to the crash of Lion Air Flight 610, which dove into the Java Sea after taking off from Jakarta Oct. 29. Irianto, the father of Dr. Rio Nanda Pratama, an Indonesian...
- Willis Towers Watson launches benchmarking service to help insurers improve claims handling & profitability
- U.S. Residential Solar Projects Turn to Output Insurance
- Global accounting body proposes one-year delay to insurance rule
- Draft Brexit deal ends Britain's easy access to EU financial markets
- India & China may record 10.50% medical inflation in 2019:Willis Survey
What is your business focus ? We are mainly a retail player and intend to maintain our corporate business at around 15% to 20% of the book. In future, we will continue to be focused on retail products across the motor and health family. We...
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
- ``We have initiated steps to obtain a Branch License in Qatar’’
- ``JLT Independent has premium placements exceeding Rs 1000 cr in a span of three years’’
- ``Market conditions are very tough in the Indian general reinsurance business''
- “China and India have seen growth in the demand for liability insurance”
Asia is embracing the digital revolution. Companies such as Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu are providing a wide range of services from e-commerce to fintech and cloud computing for customers in China and elsewhere. In Indonesia, GO-JEK offers services including ride-hailing, Asia is embracing the digital...