Chennai: Private sector insurer Star Health and Allied Insurance Company Ltd was in the final stage of completion of sale process and the transition was likely to happen in first quarter of the next financial year, a top official said. "A consortium has won the...
- Higher Incidences of renal disorders among Millennials: SBI Gen Study
- General Insurance industry may close FY 2018-19 with a premium of Rs 1. 7 trillion
- Govt sets up a high level panel under IRDAI chairman to overhaul Indian insurance sector
- In India, most complaints by flyers are about harassment by airline staff
- Govt to soon start selection process for new PFRDA chairman
Zurich: People in emerging markets have great difficulty funding their healthcare needs, as overall expenditure in healthcare is growing faster than gross domestic product, according to a research report published by The Geneva Association, the leading international think tank of the insurance industry. The share...
- Insurers waive terrorism exclusions for Christchurch shooting victims
- Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi among world's cheapest cities to live in: Report
- Swiss Re says helped insure Boeing, Ethiopian Airlines
- Berkshire Hathaway’s vice chairmen Jain, Abel each made $18 mn in 2018
- Tougher Asian markets need different approach to risk and insurance driven by data analytics
What are the broad strategies now to take GIC Re ahead both in International and domestic markets? We will discuss about the domestic market first. I think, the fact that the GIC Re got listed was a very good thing and now look at the...
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
- ``We have been able to reach insurance solutions to customers in over 2,00,000 villages in India''
As girls, we were raised with the belief that we could accomplish anything, and that no barrier was insurmountable. Yet, for so many women, the reality doesn’t quite meet their aspirations. Things weren’t exactly equal in the relatively conservative middle-class society in India where we...