New Delhi: Today, most exit polls forecast a majority for the ruling BJP-led NDA in Lok Sabha polls with varying numbers as the seven-phase polling in the general elections ended Sunday.The counting of votes will begin at 8 am on May 23. After nearly two...
- 26 Maharashtra reservoirs hit 'zero water' storage level as on May 18
- States, UTs asked to hold screening sessions in schools, colleges for mental health, cancer
- Reliance Capital to raise Rs 10,000 crore in current fiscal by selling assets
- Water management to be Modi's priority if NDA is re-elected
- Bajaj Allianz General reports a net profit of Rs 780 crore in 2019-20
BRUSSELS: European Union finance ministers removed on Friday Bermuda, Barbados and Aruba from the bloc’s blacklist of tax haven countries, an EU statement said. The three islands were added to the list in March. Aruba has been removed because it is in the process of...
- London marine insurers widen Middle East threat zone after ship attacks
- Boeing completes 737 Max software upgrade
- Aon and Guy Carpenter partner with The Institutes RiskStream, to streamline the reinsurance placement process
- Ping An ranks 7th on Forbes' 'Global 2000' List
- Commercial insurance prices up 3% globally, 1.1% in U.S. in Q1: Marsh
``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
Swiss Re has completed more than one year of direct operations in Indian market. How do you see the Indian market? The reason that we have established direct operations in India is because we wanted to be on the ground, to better understand and cater...
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
- ``The idea of sandbox regulation is good as it allows to introduce new products’’
- ``We aspire to touch Rs 1000 cr premium mark by the end of the fiscal''
By Christine Lagarde and Vitor Gaspar Climate change is the great existential challenge of our times. It is a challenge that spans all regions, with especially severe consequences for low-income countries. Without mitigating actions, global temperatures are projected to rise by 4oC above pre-industrial levels...