New Delhi: The Centre approved on Wednesday the Industrial Relation Code Bill, which is the third code under labour reforms. The government wants to codify 44 central labour laws into four broad codes. While the Code on Wages has already been approved by Parliament, the...
- Assam govt to gift 10 gm of gold to every bride
- Cabinet approves a single regulator for all financial services in GIFT City
- Cabinet approves strategic disinvestment of BPCL, 4 other PSUs
- Organisations must review outsourcing arrangements to mitigate geopolitical risk: Gartner
- Sebi hikes portfolio management scheme limit to Rs 50 lakh, networth requirement to Rs 5 cr
LONDON: Aon plc announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire CoverWallet, the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. The acquisition provides Aon with additional access to the fast-growing, $200+ billion premium digital insurance market for small and...
- Microsoft puts Israeli facial recognition startup under ethics microscope
- Aviva to retain China, Singapore businesses after conducting Asian review
- Terrorism results in USD 1 trillion loss to world economy: Narendra Modi at BRICS Summit
- FBI warns on rise in sophisticated Cyber crimes
- Allianz partners with Microsoft to digitally transform the insurance industry
How do you see the developments of Afro- Asian Reinsurance and Insurance Industry? FAIR achieves economic integration among Afro-Asian countries. The Federation is active in setting up reinsurance bodies (Pools & Syndicates) for members to share risk and benefit from their capacities, these in return...
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
Insurance markets continue to support resilience, with global premiums forecast to increase by 3 per cent annually in real terms in 2020 and 2021, despite a slowing world economy. In its latest sigma, "Sustaining resilience amid slowing growth: global economic and insurance market outlook 2020/21,"...