New Delhi: The centre on Tuesday has approved the name of Siddhartha Mohanty,57, CEO, LIC Housing Finance, for the position of one of the the managing directors of the Life Insurance Corporation(LIC). Mohanty can take over as MD of the LIC on or after 1st...
- Traceability on digital platforms may diminish users security, privacy: Internet Society
- Going for vaccination is personal decision, people's confidence will get boosted slowly: Jain
- COVID-19: India records 10,064 new cases, lowest in over seven months
- India reports 70 lakh burn injuries annually with 1.4 lakh mortality rate:Harsh Vardhan
Singapore: Sea robbery and piracy related incidents across Asia increased 17% year on year to just under 100 in 2020, amid consistent threat of possible attacks by the Abu Sayyaf Group, or ASG, prompting warnings for enhanced vigilance, an international watchdog monitoring the trend said...
- WHO says ‘close’ to Pfizer deal for poorer nations
- Norway says no link between vaccine and post-jab deaths
- World on brink of "Catastrophic Moral Failure" on vaccines: WHO Chief
- Abu Dhabi plans three-pronged alliance to export hydrogen for fuel
- Pfizer vaccine worries Norway as 29 elderly people die after taking shot
``Biodiversity provides medicine and food of good quality and fights against climate risk, it makes sense to protect it''
Why is biodiversity important for AXA? If we take a cold review, $33 trillion is the estimated monetary value of goods and services that ecosystems provide. What that means is that ecosystems play a large role in our economies. If we do not ensure that...
- ``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
- ``There will be a post-Brexit trade deal between India and the UK''
A trio of Covid-19 related risks heads up the 10th Allianz Risk Barometer 2021, reflecting potential disruption and loss scenarios companies are facing in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Business interruption (#1 with 41% responses) and Pandemic outbreak (#2 with 40%) are this year’s...
- Private sector should be an ally In India's big vaccine push
- Wildlife, land-use change and health infra: Scientists identify ways of preventing next pandemic
- Labour codes to herald new wave of reforms in 2021; job creation likely to be major challenge
- Hungry for change: Faulty food systems laid bare by COVID-19 and climate crises
- Virus, vaccines and volatility: Stock market takes a wild ride in 2020