New Delhi: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government is expected to raise spending on infrastructure and cut some personal tax in its 2020/2021 budget, to spur consumer demand and investment, government sources and economists said. India is facing its worst economic slowdown in a decade....
- FinMin's new measures to protect prudent commercial decision of bankers
- IRDAI issues guidelines on group health insurance policies of merged PSBs
- Indian entities facing 3 times more cyberattack than global average: Check Point
- Govt to evacuate Indians from Coronavirus-hit Wuhan in China
- Budget 2020: SIAM seeks incentive-based scrappage policy, GST rate cu
Beijing: President Xi Jinping said on Tuesday China was in a struggle against a “demon” epidemic, as the death toll from the new SARS-like virus soared to 106 and the first cases of human-to-human contagion were detected abroad. Mr. Xi made his remarks during talks...
- IMF sees medium-term risks to global economy; more easing not the answer
- Cyber attacks in Europe, ME could be work of Turkey-sponsored hackers
- Apple’s China-centric supply chain Braces for disruption from Coronavirus
- Death toll crosses 100 in China, global stocks tumble
- Ahead of Olympics, Tokyo prepares foreigners for potential disasters
Govt has formed a high level panel under IRDA chairman SC Khuntia to bring about wide ranging fresh set of reforms in the Indian insurance sector? What are you suggestions to the panel on reforms required for the Indian insurance industry? IRDAI is constantly bringing...
- ``Raising FDI limit will provide opportunities to existing players as well as to new players''
- ``Opening up to 100% FDI may trigger a fresh wave of consolidation and change of shareholding''
- ``With increasing maturity, the FDI limits can be enhanced beyond 49%''
- ``The FAIR Nat CAT pool has gained the approval to operate in India’’
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
Today the country is looking for a growth oriented budget which could infuse larger positivity into the economy. This makes the Union Budget 2020 all the more critical. As Indian economy is staring at a lowest ever growth rate in over six years, the government...
- Budget 2020:Indian General Insurance Industry
- Promoting Responsible Artificial Intelligence in Insurance
- Cyber top peril for Asia-Pacific companies for the first time:Allianz Risk Barometer 2020
- Insurance industry calls for action to mitigate Climate Risk as Australia bushfires widen
- Climate Forecast for 2020s is warmer, stormier and more extreme