New Delhi: Rising internet usage, increasing middle class with greater consumer spending power and the youth demographic representing a greater share of the country's population are driving the Indian e-commerce market's ongoing development, Fitch Solutions has said. With competition in e-commerce space high -- and...
- Depositors to get up to Rs 5 lakh within 90 days of banks being put under moratorium: Centre
- Cost of data breach hits record high during pandemic: IBM
- Guidelines for ex-gratia payment to kin of Covid victims under consultation: Govt
- Cabinet approves multilateral MoU signed by IFSCA
- India contests Cambodia's claim of buffalo meat infected with COVID-19
LONDON: There could be a shortage of merchant sailors to crew commercial ships in five years if action is not taken to boost numbers, raising risks for global supply chains, a report said on Wednesday. The shipping industry is already struggling with crewing shortfalls due...
- Pfizer raises 2021 COVID-19 vaccine sales forecast to $33.5 billion
- New Executive Committee to lead Aon forward
- Progress on tobacco fight, but new nicotine products pose increasing threat
- Global banks show tantalising signs of stability: S&P
- AIR Worldwide enhances extreme event models for Japan, Releases updated earthquake and typhoon models
``Presence of a health regulator would have ensured treatment protocols, reasonability of charges and quality of service in hospitals''
How do you see 20 years of liberalisation of the Indian insurance sector? Is it a success story? What more need to be done? The liberalisation of the Indian insurance sector has been beneficial in several ways. The insurance penetration has increased from 1.93% of...
- ``Biodiversity provides medicine and food of good quality and fights against climate risk, it makes sense to protect it''
- ``Millennial buyers and the maturity of digital tools will bring about profound change in insurance distribution models''
- ``Traditional products will become simpler and standardized,the demand will be more for innovative products to cover emerging risks''
- ``Insurers are fast-tracking their digital adoption to survive Covid-19 Pandemic''
- ``Our strategy is to increase footprint in the developed economies while maintaining and growing market share in our part of the world''
Julie Steenhuysen Alistair Smout Ari Rabinovitch The Delta variant is the fastest, fittest and most formidable version of the coronavirus that causes Covid-19 the world has encountered, and it is upending assumptions about the disease even as nations loosen restrictions and open their economies, according...
- Pandemic Travel Rules
- How the world’s first carbon border tax may play out
- Risk Control 2030: A look at the future and reflections of the past
- Global insurance premium may rise by 3.3% to $6.9 trillion in 2021 : Swiss Re
- Vaccinated and confused? Answers about masks, Delta variant and breakthrough infections