New Delhi: Aviation security regulator BCAS will issue anti-drone regulations within a week to counter any rogue drones in the country, a senior official said on Tuesday. Deputy Director General in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Maheshwar Dayal said, "For anti-drone, we are...
- India's household wealth more than doubles to $12.6 trn in 2019: Report
- Many countries have cautioned on rushing into crypto currencies, says Sitharaman
- FPIs stay bullish on India, pour in Rs 5,072 cr in October so far
- Will prepare blueprint for companies moving out of China: FM Sitharaman
- ICICI General Insurance net profit at Rs 308 cr, up 5% in Q2 2019-20
Hong Kong: Hong Kong’s businesses will likely foot the bill for vandalism inflicted over the past four months during the territory’s most violent protests in living memory as few of them bought insurance coverage for riot damage, industry insiders said. Businesses big and small have...
- Half the world's banks are too weak to survive a downturn: McKinsey
- Munich Re invests heavily in data analytics & artificial intelligence:Doris Höpke
- Boris Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU asking for Brexit delay
- UK heading for ‘fairly hard’ Brexit if Johnson deal passes
- Typhoons Faxai, Hagibis, not likely to materially impact Japanese non-life insurers’ capitalisation
How do you see the developments of Afro- Asian Reinsurance and Insurance Industry? FAIR achieves economic integration among Afro-Asian countries. The Federation is active in setting up reinsurance bodies (Pools & Syndicates) for members to share risk and benefit from their capacities, these in return...
- ``Growth and profitability are equally important''
- ``We do write a lot of agriculture business and it contributes to about 40% of our business in India''
- ``We are more focused on improving the pricing and the other terms and conditions''
- ``Rapid technology growth compelling pragmatic shift in India's risk mitigation landscape''
- ``18 out of 24 companies are profitable in the Indian life insurance space in 2017-18’’
MUIRI, Kenya: Farmer Thomas Mwiraria surveyed the parched terrain at a church compound in Muiri village in central Kenya, and asked a passing agricultural officer when he thought the rains would come. Like many others here, Mwiraria had yet to harvest anything from his land...